Gibbet was the eldest of the sisters living in Torcia Tower. Believing herself to be the daughter of Hank Fieron, Gibbet tortured and killed numerous people with the goal of resurrecting her perceived father. She was specifically charged with luring and capturing victims, being the only one of the sisters able to leave the tower.
At some point, Gibbet woke up in the storage room of Torcia Tower alongside Rack and Maiden, unable to recall anything from her past. She was then told by Beritoad that they were the torture instruments of Hank Fieron, and that they had to torture and kill people to increase Beritoad's power and bring back Hank, their "father".
The Torturer Sisters ThreeEdit
The three sisters then began abducting people to torture and kill, with Gibbet, being the only able to leave the tower, being tasked with luring their victims there. She later encountered Lloyd Lowell at Stella's Bar, flirting with him. When Lloyd eventually came to the tower to steal the Pot of Basuzu, Gibbet captured him, torturing him for a month with the help of her sisters.
Around a month later, she lured Cynthia Chamberlain and her cousin Ian to the tower, although the plan went awry due to her passing out after being reminded of a mysterious recurring dream she had. When Joshua Herbert, Vivian and Raymond Atwood came to the tower, Gibbet performed her duties before Raymond revealed himself to have wraith powers and fled. She then reported the incident to Beritoad.
When Raymond returned to the tower along with Lloyd, Benji Kemp and Stella Townsend, Gibbet made to capture Benji and Stella, eventually succeeding despite initially being scared off by Stella's pet parrot Alvin. A fight later broke out between Raymond and Rack, who was transformed into a giant wolf, ending with the tower being damaged, Lloyd being killed by Maiden, and Raymond, Benji and Stella escaping. With their secret out, Gibbet was forced to find new victims in another town, Mercerie City.
- Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -The Three Daughters of Sir Torture-
- Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -The Emerald Girl-
- Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -The Ring of Evil-
- Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -Clown Chapter-
- Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep: Nightmare Dream
- "Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep" (first appearance)
- Gibbet is able to summon forth her motif weapon, a hanging gibbet.
- She is hard to wound and has superhuman strength, much like from The Evillious Chronicles.
- Because the Tower of Torture has a rose motif, Gibbet's clothes are shown to have multiple roses on them.
- Her clothing is designed to use restrictive harnesses, referencing the cage style of hanging gibbets.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -The Three Daughters of Sir Torture- – Chapter 2
- ↑ Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -The Three Daughters of Sir Torture- – Prologue
- ↑ Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -The Three Daughters of Sir Torture- – Chapter 1
- ↑ Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -The Three Daughters of Sir Torture- – Chapter 3
- ↑ Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -The Three Daughters of Sir Torture- – Chapter 4
- ↑ Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -The Three Daughters of Sir Torture- – Epilogue