At some point, the city was founded in the countryside. It later experienced a brief economic boom after one of its coal mines was discovered to contain diamonds. However, said mine was depleted less than ten years later, and the city's economy declined. By this time, the city was also noted to have little police presence.
- Main article: Torcia Tower
Torcia Tower was a tower near the city. Originally the residence of Sir Hank Fieron, it was later lived in by his alleged daughters, who lured and tortured various people.
- Main article: Stella's Bar
Stella's Bar was an establishment located in the city's downtown. It was owned and operated by the Townsend family.
Coal mines located to the north of the city. After one of them was discovered to have diamonds, the city temporarily flourished with wealth during the Diamond Boom.
- Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -The Three Daughters of Sir Torture-
- Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -The Emerald Girl- (mentioned only)
- Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -The Ring of Evil-
- Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -Clown Chapter-
- Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep: Nightmare Dream (first appearance)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -The Three Daughters of Sir Torture- – Chapter 2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Torture Tower Doesn't Sleep -The Three Daughters of Sir Torture- – Chapter 1
- ↑ リオンシティ